Image Map

Friday, March 2, 2012

Five Feature Friday #28!

Happy weekend!

Sorry for my lack of posts this past week - I've been super busy with school and this rotation!  Hopefully this weekend I'll find a few minutes to knock out a little project!


Gorgeous blue milk paint dresser from Stiltskin Studios


Make your own message board from Blue Roof Cabin


Amazing boys bedroom reveal from Blessings and Bling


Purple ombre table from The Creative Imperative


Gray striped dresser from New Again

Feel free to grab a button if you were featured!

CRAPTASTIC


Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. hey, thanks for featuring us! I shared your blog on my FB page :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comments and for featuring me!!! I love your blog! I would like to put your button on my page, but I don't know how. ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok who do I have to kill to take that blue dresser home with me?! Are you kidding me? So much talent out there, I'm super jealous! Great features :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh that blue dresser! i need to go see it NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great features as usual! Always a pinning adventure coming to visit you, Katie!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!