Image Map

Friday, September 16, 2011

Five Feature Friday #9!

Phew! Another week down! I finally decorated for fall, and now the weather seems to have caught up! It was overcast and cool all day today! My favorite kind of day!  Oh, how I LOVE fall!



Let's check out this week's features!


I have a VERY unhealthy obsession with chevron!  I just adore these ombre, chevron curtains from Owen's Olivia!  What an adorable way to brighten up a nursery!

This is an iphone case!! Shut your mouth!  Kerr-afty Creations made this from an inspiration pic on pinterest.  I love the colors she used! This is definately on my to-do list!!


This redo from ShabbyMomma is absolutely gorgeous! I love all of the details and the distressing! But wait until you hear what was inside of this thing! I busted out laughing when I saw - go see, you won't be disappointed!


Are you sensing a theme here? Owls and fall? Yes, please!  Life With Lulu and Jundebug... and Carter Too decided to repurpose her daughter's old shirt into art, rather than give it away! I love how it looks in its new home!




Peanut Butter Plaza worked incredibly hard to creat this gorgeous piece!! It looks stunning in its new color! Such a beautiful dresser style too!

CRAPTASTIC


I hope you all have a great week!

Cheers!



6 comments:

  1. i just found you through kerr-afty creations! glad i did...! this is an amazingly cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I'm so honored to be featured on your blog. I also really like the framed owl you featured! Great outdoor fall decor by the way, I might just have to do the pumpkin house numbers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katie! Love the blog name. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie just wanted to let you know that I linked back to you in my latest post!
    http://kerraftycreations.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-button.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature! I am truly honored! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much for featuring Shabby Momma! (me!!) I have become a new follower and I LOVE your blog!!
    ~Thanks again! ~Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!