Image Map

Friday, September 2, 2011

Five Feature Friday #7!

Are you all as ready for your long weekend as I am? I wish every weekend was a long weekend!!

I've got all kinds of fun projects for this week!!


Julie from The Painted Parlor just finished this awesome vintage table!! I love her spin on the chevron pattern! The distressing and style of this table rock!

The Lovely Cupboard made over her classroom! You don't see many classrooms as awesome as this one! I would almost consider going back to school so I could hang out in this room all day - almost!

These DIY bunk beds from The Stucco Bungalow are pretty friggin awesome! The color on that wall is perfect! I love every last detail in this room - what a great DIY project!!

Creative Cain Cabin did a fabulous makeover on this chunky coffee table! Don't you love the color combo and distressing - and who can resist those chunky legs?!

I saved my personal favorite for last! I know, I know! It's rude to have a personal favorite, but I can't help it!  I'm participating in my first craft swab with Bonnie from Pink Stitches!  Yeah, I'm sure you've heard about her! LOL! We've done giveaways together and had all kinds of blog fun! I got my goodies from her today and could NOT be more pleased! She is so awesome!  She made me a pillow cover (read here for her sweet story behind the pillow) and a checkbook wallet! Both with cute birdies! Yes, please!!  I stole all of these pictures off of her blog, but once the pillow gets settled into it's new home you'll be seeing more pictures! I just mailed her first package of goodies yesterday, so I can't reveal those until she gets them!




Feel free to grab a button if you were featured!

CRAPTASTIC


Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. You are so stinkin nice!! Thank you for the feature, I'm flattered :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a heap for the feature, I'm so excited:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I'm the favorite! I feel special :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie - Thank you for including us in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great features. I love them all. That classroom looks awesome ... what a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone who works or studies is waiting for the weekend. Every person who works or studies loves weekends. The harder a person works or studies, the more he or she craves a weekend. I love the weekend very much because I work and study hard at the same time. By the way, I use services such as academicexperts, for which academic experts work and which proposes services with academichelp prices, that are low - because I do not have time to work and study perfectly at the same time. That is why I am forced to turn to such help so that everything I do gives excellent results.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!